Perform this yoga exercise in the morning to eliminate overall body fat
Yoga helps to burn calories in our bodies, which helps to control our weight. You probably saw in the first section of Erica’s yoga practise how she mentioned how useful yoga is for weight loss. So today we are again going to give you the second portion of Erica’s yoga practise. In this, she will tell you how to do yoga in 30 minutes to lose fat on your stomach, thighs, hips, hands, and waist.
Read More: You can burn full body fat with this yoga practice in 20 minutes
Erica believes that early yoga is essential for increasing the body’s metabolism, losing weight, maintaining proper blood circulation, and avoiding disease.
Let us now discuss yoga –
- Erica sat on the ground first, then rested her head on it for a bit. As a result, your mind is quiet and your blood flow is good.
- Then she performs marjari asana. As a result, the stomach moves inwards and the hands stretch, which aids in fat loss.
- Then, at 6:47 seconds, you’ll notice she’s entered Dandasana. Your muscles are toned as a result, and there is also stress on the thighs and hips, which causes fat to gradually go.
- Then you’ll notice Erica performing Adho Mukha Svanasana. This lifts your hips, pulling thigh fat higher.
- Later on, you will see that Erica alternates between Uttanasana and Urdhva Mukha Svanasana. He continued his yoga practise for some time.
- You will be able to keep your body healthy and lose weight by doing so.
- You can see her doing Pawanmuktasana at 28 minutes 14 seconds. Stomach gas is expelled, there are no stomach troubles, and fat is reduced owing to pressure on your stomach.
Similarly, with the help of yoga, you may eliminate fat from your entire body in 30 minutes. Today we bring you part 2 of Erica’s yoga practise; the third part will be available soon.